Been There, Run That?
Make an impact in the lives of 100+ women entrepreneurs when you speak at a Women Entrepreneurs of Charleston event.
Unlike a networking group or happy hour, we host monthly, live and virtual, expert-led events on topics directly related to running a company. Attendees learn next-level strategic business concepts along with practical learnings they can apply to their business the very next day.
No pep rallies. No fluff. Just real learnings for real business.
You've made it. Now, you're ready to give back. Here's how:
Send us a little information about who you are and what you plan to speak about. If your topic is a good fit, we'll be in touch to schedule a 15-min chat to finalize the date, location (virtual or Charleston, SC), and details.
The following list of topics has been created in order to help with brainstorming your potential presentation topic. Visit our Events page to browse past successful events that will help guide you when putting together your presentation.
- Business Strategy + Planning
- Revenue models
- Pricing strategies
- Strategic partnerships
- Finance + Fund Raising
- Exit strategies
- Raising capital
- Understanding your numbers
- Marketing + Sales
- Branding, tone of voice
- Competitive advantage
- Building a pipeline
- Tools + Operations
- Cloud-based tools
- Productivity tools
- Personal Development
- Work/life balance
- Overcoming obstacles
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Growth strategies
- Achieving scale
- System design
- Managment + HR
- Building a team
- Inspiration + Motivation
- Overcoming failure
- When to persevere vs pivot
- Success strategies
- Protecting yourself
- Establishing intellectual property
- Certifications for women owned business
Speakers should balance strategic next-level concepts with tangible take-aways (think business 201, not 101).
- To gain a better understanding of the women who will be in attendance and the types of businesses and backgrounds they represent, please visit our View Members page.
- You are welcome to end your presentation with a call to action to contact you for paid services.
- An email list of attendees is available upon request (we ask that you send a 1x/email vs adding to your newsletter).
- 1 complimentary guest ticket is provided and up to 3 additional tickets are available at the Member Rate (if applicable).
- Printed worksheets are recommended but not required.
A copy of your presentation should be sent to us the day before the event as a back-up.
We will conduct all promotional activities on your behalf, but we highly encourage that you promote our event with your networks.
6 Weeks prior to your speaking date, we will ask you to send us the following information:
Presentation title (e.g. "Nail Your Elevator Pitch")
- 2-3 sentence description (e.g. what will you be teaching and what can attendees expect to learn)
- URL for members to post reviews of your presentation (e.g. your personal or company Facebook page, LinkedIn, etc.)
- A signed copy of our Speaker Agreement
Questions? Need help brainstorming a topic? Send us a note and we'll help guide you.