Thank you for your commitment to speak at a WEofC event!
Unlike a networking group, we are a members-only, application-only organization that empowers women to grow more profitable businesses through expert-led events and founder-to-founder knowledge exchange.
Speakers should balance strategic next-level concepts with tangible, tactical learnings attendees can bring back to their business the very next day (think business 201, not 101).
- To gain a better understanding of the women who will be in attendance and the types of businesses and backgrounds they represent, please visit our View Members page.
- You are welcome to end your presentation with a call to action to contact you for paid services.
- An email list of attendees is available upon request (we ask that you send a 1x/email vs adding to your newsletter).
- 1 complimentary guest ticket is provided and up to 3 additional tickets are available at the Member Rate (if applicable).
- Printed worksheets are recommended but not required.
A copy of your presentation should be sent to us the day before the event as a back-up.
We will conduct all promotional activities on your behalf, but we highly encourage that you promote our event with your networks.
6 weeks prior to your event, please email us the following information:
Presentation title (e.g. "Nail Your Elevator Pitch")
- 2-3 sentence description (e.g. what will you be teaching and what can attendees expect to learn?)
- URL for members to post reviews of your presentation (e.g. your personal or company Facebook page, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Sign and return our Speaker Agreement
The following list of topics has been created in order to help with brainstorming your potential presentation topic. Visit our Events page to browse past successful events that will help guide you when putting together your presentation.
- Business Strategy + Planning
- Revenue models
- Pricing strategies
- Strategic partnerships
- Finance + Fund Raising
- Exit strategies
- Raising capital
- Understanding your numbers
- Marketing + Sales
- Branding, tone of voice
- Competitive advantage
- Building a pipeline
- Tools + Operations
- Cloud-based tools
- Productivity tools
- Personal Development
- Work/life balance
- Overcoming obstacles
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Growth strategies
- Achieving scale
- System design
- Managment + HR
- Building a team
- Inspiration + Motivation
- Overcoming failure
- When to persevere vs pivot
- Success strategies
- Protecting yourself
- Establishing intellectual property
- Certifications for women owned business
If you would like additional help, please contact Melissa.