*NOTE DATE CHANGE*
- Welcome and Kickoff - Melissa Barker, WEofC Founder, Owner MEL BAR MAR
- Key Speaker - Caroline Nuttall, Momental Shift
Free Eats & Drinks
- Huriyali Juices (Ruchi Mistry)
- WildFlour Pastry (Lauren Mitterer)
- Eight Free Treats (Amber Cook)
- Abundant Broth (Ali Anderson)
- Miss Katie's Sweets (April Nicole)
All members will be entered to win, even if they are not in attendance at the event.
- Arbonne Gift Basket (thanks to: Deirdre Sommerkamp)
- JoJo Ring (thanks to Jordan Dudden)
- 1 Hour Accounting Consultation (thanks to Heather McKeon)
- "Choose Your Course Idea" Mini Course (thanks to Donna Ashton)
- WEofC Leather Key Fab (thanks for Heather McKeon)
- Salsa Lesson (thanks to Georgia Schrubbe)
- 500 Words of Copywriting (thanks to Joanna Harrison)
- Hair Care System (thanks to Becki Burke)
-- KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Caroline Nuttall
Chief Balancing Act: A simple ratio that drives long-term entrepreneurial success
Women entrepreneurs have a huge blindspot. While we're tackling our never-ending to-do list of building business models and cash flow budgets, hiring, selling, learning new software, raising capital, networking, building our next marketing campaign—all while juggling our responsibilities at home like the wonder women we are—there's a giant force about to hit us in the rear out of nowhere.
What if there was a formula to create a sustainable balance of success?
In this session, serial entrepreneur Caroline Nuttall will teach us how to bridge the gap from founding passion to longterm prosperity. We'll discover the three fundamental principles we need to build a sustainable, booming business. We'll understand why the ever-changing challenges we face lead to adrenaline spikes and discomfort, and what to do about it. Through real-world examples, we'll learn the balanced ratio that successful entrepreneurs use to ensure vitality and longevity, both in business and in life. You'll walk away with the formula to creating a business that makes you feel truly alive, the steps to apply it to wherever you are in your entrepreneurial journey, and the foresight to empower your long-term success.
Are you ready to balance the things that matter most?
PARKING: There is a metered lot on the corner of Archdale and Princess. Or, the Majestic Square Garage is directly across the street from The Iron Yard (with parking access on Market St). Pease plan to arrive a few minutes early to find parking and walk to The Iron Yard.