WEofC accepts members on a quarterly basis. This means, we absorb a limited number of new women throughout the year because creating meaningful connections within the group is critical.
Potential members are asked to fill out an online application that asks various questions about their business, what they plan to get out of the group, and what they plan to contribute.
Applications are evaluated based on one primary piece of criteria: Members must be committed to growing their business, and helping other women grow theirs.
If your application is accepted, you will receive a link to pay a $100 membership fee. This fee is a reflection of your commitment to the organization and gives you:
- Participation at 4 Learning Intensives each year on topics directly related to running a company; speakers are women experts who have proven themselves in the entrepreneurial space
- Access to our online chat tool for member-to-member knowledge exchange
- Speaking opportunities at our monthly workshops and ability to contribute to the WEofC blog and resource library
- Opportunity to be paired in a Breakfast MasterMind group of 3-4 members that meets once per month
- Company Feature on the WEofC Members page of our website
- Promotion of your business through all official WeofC channels
- Members-only discounts on products and services offered by our members
- Access to highly discounted small business tools and services
Members are asked to sign a Commitment and Confidentiality agreement to ensure their active participation and protection of information shared within the organization.
To apply to become a member of WEofC, click here.